Saturday, October 11, 2008

Matoa Residence, a new Townhouse in Jagakarsa, South Jakarta

A new townhouse is under construction in Jagakarsa, South Jakarta developed by PT Jakarta Propertindo (Jakpro). It’s MATOA RESIDENCE which has 113 exclusive units including CCTV security system, sports arena, playground and green gardens.

Heru Wahyudianto, the Project Director of Matoa Residence explained,
“We build a limited numbers of units to ensure people who live there feel comfortable. ”

Suryadi, the Public Relation Manager of PT Jakpro added:
“Matoa Residence is our first project in South Jakarta. Once finished, we’ll resume other projects on different location. “

Matoa Residence is situated in a strategic location of TB Simatupang area, between Depok and Jakarta. In the near future there will be new toll way, Cinere – Jagorawi whose exit way will give easy access to Matoa Residence. It’s surely an ideal choice for the professionals who work in the district.

Matoa Residence, "Where Life Chooses to Live" will comprise two-storey townhouse available in two types: three bedroom unit or four bedroom unit. Each unit is offered US $52,630 to $12,315.
PT Jakpro has commitment on green development as their house unit will cover only 20 % of the 3 hectare land while the rest (80%) contour land will be retained sloping and green.

Related Posts by Categories



blog comments powered by Disqus